Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cloth of night

Cloth of night

Here I stand naked,
I’m cold
My bones shiver
Scandalous is the air

I see the teeth
Like hyenas', laughing
Devils on prowl
He has the fork with him
I’m afraid

Light has died down
Darkness crowns the corners
I’m chained down by the weights
Of what I thought yesterday

My nails have grown
Someone smiles by that corner
I’m in stench,
Filth of the yesterdays’
Enrobing me
My skin is no more white
Eaten by the moss,
Green I’m

I’m inside the womb of night
I’m closer to grave
Closer than I have ever imagined

I’m dead, no more do I see the light
I can’t hear what you say
Or what you do to me

No I haven’t sold my soul to the devil
I wake up from this dreadful dream
I open my eyes to a brand new day
Opened by the infinite grace
I have removed the cloth of night
I have the light with me
Driving out the devil with fork
I’m not afraid anymore

Written by vinal raj r on July 15, 2009
Time: 2:25 am

1 comment:

  1. ugrann...i love the last part when we wake up...Keep it up bro !! Good work !! God Bless you !!

    ReplyDelete