Thursday, January 22, 2009

I love you,
Because of you I can't close my eyes
It’s you I think of, thru out the day

I hope everything is fine with you
Cos’ it’s been a while that we met

I still remember the last talk
And the walk we had
Thru that green valley
My heart leaped in joy
When you sat on my lap

I loved the simple talk that we had
You sharing your happiness’s
And the times you were sad
It hurt me when that person
Broke your trust
And, overjoyed when you forgave that person

Do you know how much I miss you?
It’s been long time since we talked
If only you could tell me what happened
Was it something that I did?
Or did you ever feel that,
I didn’t see that tear rolling down from your eyes?

No my darling! Your tears
I have stored it inside these jars beside me
(To remind me of your sorrows)
My hands took it off from your face
Do you believe that liar that I want to see you cry?
Never my beloved! It’s never like that!

Do you know how much I love your deep, dark, beautiful eyes?
Do you know how much I hate it seeing wet?
If you had known my heart my dear,
You would know how affectionately I love you
Do you know how it pains my heart when you are away?

Now, I stand right beside you hoping
To embrace you
To walk with you on the green meadows
To see that benign smile on your face
To hear your sweet voice



Will you not hear me?
It’s your Father
Just let me put my arms on around your shoulder
Will you not come to me and walk with me?
I promise to be with you
Till you come up here
To the home that I made for you
The heaven

2 comments:

  1. super cool dude....!go ahead..., zylan armani

    ReplyDelete
  2. U know this poem I read I just had to stop to comment..its so beautiful...U have no idea how blessed I was when i read it..I told U i was looking for answers from God rgt and I found one in ur poem..Praise God!!Keep it up bro!!its really amazin!God has a great plan for ya..Thankyou for puttin this up..God bless u!!

    ReplyDelete